WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an enterprise where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams are in relentless pursuit to solve tangible problems for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve the problem on hand. In-turn, you can look forward to high-impact challenges, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial small teams and an unique opportunity to create and build something bold, awesome, and impactful!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This role is a chance to create a variety of content that uses the full range of your skills. Success starts with great design - the ability to work within and elevate the visual language of iconic brands. We’re looking for a designer who wants to create the total content of their creations – visuals, content, and messaging.
From social to emerging mediums, you’ll be creating work that’s at the cutting edge of what’s happening in digital marketing as part of a new team whose purpose is to drive innovation.
- Creating Compelling Design & Content. Work as part of a team of digital specialists, data experts, and marketers to develop clever and innovative digital assets.
- Innovate & Experiment in digital/social marketing. Create a variety of content in a test and learn environment. The ideal candidate will be curious and enjoy experimenting within a variety of channels.
- Creative Ownership. Works well without direction – can be autonomous in owning all aspects of the creative product and the work process for getting it executed on time. This role will be responsible for producing a varying number of assets every week, and the candidate will need to be able to organize their time and prioritize their work.
- Brand Stewardship. Works within the visual language of established/iconic brands and understands how to protect their visual identity.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years relevant experience working to create designed content for social and digital marketing.
- Extensive knowledge and work experience in a creative field including social/digital conception ideation, design, and copywriting.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Copywriting experience for digital assets: the ability to convey a brand message and a call to action that compliments the visuals of your content.
- Experience in publishing and trafficking content for social.
- Experience with Sprout/another social management tool is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience in an agile work environment is a plus.
- An organized approach to delivering work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities. You’re able to generate designs of consistently high quality.
- Cross-functional stakeholder management, both internally and with external agency partners.
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Here at Kraft Heinz, we're not afraid to challenge the status quo. We are bold. We embrace new ideas. We value diverse perspectives. And we dare to do better every single day. We reward courage in the face of uncertainty. And every day, we are transforming our industry. We are creating the future of food, and we invite you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity