WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an enterprise where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams are in relentless pursuit to solve tangible problems for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve the problem on hand. In-turn, you can look forward to high-impact challenges, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial small teams and an unique opportunity to create and build something bold, awesome, and impactful!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Data Scientist you will be a core member of one of our nimble, cross-functional teams – disrupting from inside of a global powerhouse. You will help build our next generation of advanced analytics products using AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning. Examples of problems you will solve include helping R&D determine the next generation of household products, revolutionizing consumer engagement with personally relevant content, and reinventing our supply chain to eliminate food waste. Furthermore, you will:
- Deliver systematic approaches and integrating work into products and tools with a trailblazing team of data engineers, analysts, developers, and sometimes chefs.
- Create repeatable, interpretable, dynamic, scalable models as the heart of new statistical products.
- Engineer new features by using your business acumen to improve analytical models.
- Collaborate to refine best practices and deploy best-in-class solutions.
- Evangelize the value of data-driven decision-making
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Bachelor’s in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or Statistics with 5+ years of experience.
- You have expertise in Python and/or R and are eager to learn other languages.
- You are proficient in machine learning to deliver clustering, time series, classification, regression, anomaly detection, simulation, and optimization queries.
- You have an aptitude in Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, or distributed databases like Redshift and Snowflake.
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. As the guardians of 200 beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally. What we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Here at Kraft Heinz, we're not afraid to challenge the status quo. We are bold. We embrace new ideas. We value diverse perspectives. And we dare to do better every single day. We reward courage in the face of uncertainty. And every day, we are transforming our industry. We are creating the future of food, and we invite you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity