WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an enterprise where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams are in relentless pursuit to solve tangible problems for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve the problem on hand. In-turn, you can look forward to high-impact challenges, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial small teams and an unique opportunity to create and build something bold, awesome, and impactful!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Cloud Architect, you will lead technical implementation of engagements, including architectural design sessions, specific enterprise cloud & data programs and other initiatives. You will be hands–on, crafting cloud usage patterns for Kraft Heinz with a strong focus on microservices, containers, immutable infrastructure and migrating existing workloads to cloud. Examples of business problems you will solve include helping R&D determine the next generation of household products, revolutionizing consumer engagement with personally relevant content, and reinventing our supply chain to eliminate food waste. Furthermore, you will:
- Deliver against the strategic roadmap for cloud architecture.
- Ensure all technology implementations in the cloud architecture are in line with global standards and market leaders to be rolled out.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise – for cloud technology for engineers.
- Define technology patterns within the cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with the enterprise architecture team to make sure usage is integrated and optimized across private cloud, on-premise and public cloud.
- Apply technical knowledge and insights to create a modernization roadmap.
- Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key infrastructure technologies (e.g. laaS/PaaS services, Security, Networking, etc.) and Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) as appropriate.
- Collaborate with other technical team members in developing end-to-end enterprise cloud solutions.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Masters preferred.
- 8+ Years Experience – at least 3 years in a Cloud Architecture lead role.
- Extensive hands-on Azure design and architecture experience including key Azure platform and infrastructure services such as ExpressRoute, Networking, Routing, Azure Policy, Native and third party Firewalls, Azure Data factory, AKS, ADLS, Snowflake, PrivateLink, SQL database etc.
- Azure Architectural certifications (e.g. AZ303, AZ304) preferred.
- Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation.
- Extensive hands-on automation skills with either Chef or Puppet (or cloud tools like Terraform).
- Extensive hands-on delivery of complex large-scale cloud architecture solutions.
- Have hands on experience with Cloud App Containerization.
- Should have delivered large scale enterprise cloud migration initiatives end to end.
- Extensive experience with data ingest, storage and processing on cloud.
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API Management, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.), API Management, microservice frameworks, etc.
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. We’re dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally, and what we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Here at Kraft Heinz, we're not afraid to challenge the status quo. We are bold. We embrace new ideas. We value diverse perspectives. And we dare to do better every single day. We reward courage in the face of uncertainty. And every day, we are transforming our industry. We are creating the future of food, and we invite you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity