WHO WE ARE
We're one of the world's largest food and beverage companies and a trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods, earning us a spot on 97% of American household tables. As the guardians of our beloved brands and the creators of innovative products, we're dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally.
Today, The Kraft Heinz Company is building a new legacy by investing in a robust Digital infrastructure to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We are on a journey to create a digitally-powered, agile-enterprise – all while honoring a 150-year heritage and a portfolio of 200 iconic brands. At the heart of this journey is our ambition to create an environment where powerful AI solutions augment humans and where small mission-based teams relentlessly pursue tangible solutions for our consumers, customers, and the enterprise.
That ambition requires us to create a modern cloud and data ecosystem - a one of its kind that becomes the neural network of our company. We want you to bring your tech-self to us. We use Python, R, Spark, React, Tableau, Snowflake, Azure, and others to solve our business challenges. You can look forward to high-impact, no bureaucracy, entrepreneurial work – done in small teams – and a unique opportunity to create something bold, something awesome, something inventive -- and something globally impactful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Cloud Engineer, you will develop, implement and maintain end-to-end cloud service offerings, enabled by appropriate cloud orchestration, integration and automation solutions. You will investigate emerging cloud technologies and provide recommendations on which cloud architecture best addresses our changing needs. You will design and deploy dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the cloud infrastructure. You will also create isolated, safe and disposable cloud infrastructure that can support models in production. Finally, you will provide cloud platform resources to enable data scientists, engineers, and deployed use cases, and develop tools to access, integrate, model and visualize data (generating reproducible and containerized code). Examples of problems you will tackle include helping R&D determine the next generation of household products, revolutionizing consumer engagement with personally relevant content, and reinventing our supply chain to eliminate food waste. Furthermore, you will:
- Manage design & prototyping, feature deployment, usability testing, and documentation –in alignment with cloud architect & service owners
- Maintain the user self-service portal, including regular review and update of service / solutions offered through the portal
- Develop, test, deploy and document automation workflows (e.g. event / incident management, provisioning and deployment self-service etc.) based on user experience inputs from cloud service owners and analysts/admins
- Develop/customize, test, deploy and document orchestration solutions based on cloud orchestration requirements identified with cloud architects & infrastructure engineers
- Provide L2 / L3 support to cloud administrators & analysts in troubleshooting (A) cloud integration and configuration requests, and (B) in-house/3rd party tool related incidents/events
- Evangelize and educate users (including business app developers/architects) about cloud programming, configuration and integration solutions
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Masters preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in cloud engineering
- Success configuring, deploying, programming and operating cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP); Azure certification (e.g. Azure Developer) preferred
- Extensive hands-on Azure implementation and engineering experience including key Azure platform and infrastructure services such as ExpressRoute, Networking, Routing, Azure Policy, Native and third party Firewalls, Azure Data factory, AKS, ADLS, Snowflake, PrivateLink, SQL database etc.
- Experienced in programming languages (Python, SQL or C#), and specifically scripting automation on a Red Hat Linux (RHEL) stack
- Deep knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Preferably ARM or Terraform) and hands-on experience with developing application and data services using Azure native services
- Knowledge of latest DevOps tools and underlying architecture (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, PowerShell)
- Exposure to system administrator roles, preferably enabling secure cluster computing and networking via Kubernetesin a virtual environment
- Deep expertise on cloud security and compliance programming requirements (g.encryption, DLP, authentication standards)
- Design & implementation of cloud services for projects that rely on integration with Hadoop & SAP HANA environments
- Expertise in service-oriented-architecture (SOA), microservice design, and standard web services (e.g. RESTful, SOAP) - including orchestration via Azure API gateway (or Mulesoft etc.)
- Strong understanding of agile and DevOps practices; experience leading scrums and working with DevOps teams
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
We're accelerating our ambition to become a best-in-class Digital leader by making data-driven investments that drive smarter business decisions. We’re dedicated To Sustainably Grow by Delighting More Consumers Globally, and what we build today helps bring joy to customers, consumers, and communities around the world tomorrow. Here at Kraft Heinz, we're not afraid to challenge the status quo. We are bold. We embrace new ideas. We value diverse perspectives. And we dare to do better every single day. We reward courage in the face of uncertainty. And every day, we are transforming our industry. We are creating the future of food, and we invite you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity