Job Title : PMO Analyst
Years of Experience : 3 – 7 Years
Location : Hyderabad, India
What We Do
Temenos is the world’s No.1 banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, friction less customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Temenos’ vision is to provide financial institutions, of any size, any sector and anywhere in the world, the software to thrive in the digital banking age. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, AI and API-first technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences. We are passionate about helping banks to perform better so we solely focus on creating banking software
- PMO Analyst is part of Product PMO team providing the centralized support to Global Product organization across locations
- A PMO Analyst is responsible for producing reports accurately, on time and analyzing the data and has to closely work with the PMO/Delivery Management.
- Effective use of the operational reports from Product PMO and take corrective steps wherever needed
Responsibilities and Account abilities
The responsibilities include the following:
Product PMO – Core Support
- Publication of reports for the Product organization (accurate, on time and within the scope of requirements)
- Respond and own requests addressed to Product PMO team independently
- Contribute to organizational and Product process improvements, including tooling improvements
- Ability to become a source of information on product/project status, project management, processes and tooling
- Coordinate communications, monitor and actively support product, projects and people with assistance/training
- Periodically review the reports, eliminating duplication and unused reports; simplify and produce automated reporting wherever possible
- Suggestions for improved reporting from the tooling and through dashboards
- Ensure commercials are captured to facilitate correct invoicing and financial reporting
Product Team - Delivery Support
- Provide periodical Headcount Role allocation changes to Headcount File
- Review and verify the accuracy of the time entered including verification of Planned Capacity vs Actuals time sheet booked
- Follow up and ensure there is no Missing Time-sheet
- Data verification on all published reports
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Education : Bachelor’s degree or Master’s or postgraduate degrees preferably, MBA
- Experience : 3 - 7 Years
Expected Inputs (Capabilities)
- Successfully perform day-to-day tasks.
- Demonstrate collaborative working.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform data exploration exercises and develop data-driven story dashboards on modern BI platforms (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) nice to have, not required.
Knowledge(An understanding of)
- Hands-on knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Understand and apply the appropriate Project Management procedures.
- Strong knowledge in SDLC and MS Suite, especially Excel.
- Knowledge in JIRA, RTC, Sales force – Added Advantage.
Behaviors (How to achieve)
- FACT FIND; INNOVATE; THINK FLEXIBLY; TEAMWORK; COMMIT, COMMUNICATE; DELIVER
Expected Outcomes (Measures)
- Publishing of management reports (meeting quality, time & scope requirements)
- Ensure minimal non–compliance in tool updates by Product
- Ensure minimal missing time for Product
Promotion To Senior PMO Analyst
- Shows the ability to own and drive through resolution of issues.
- Shows ability to work independently.
- Establishes good understanding of the Project Management Procedures.
- Demonstrates strong ability to apply the appropriate Project Management skills and processes across the projects and products.
Good conduct matters at Temenos. It is significant that you act with honesty and integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. At Temenos we all aim to live our Temenosity culture principles reflected in our behaviors, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our workforce and customers.