The World's Number 1 Banking Software!
Temenos headquartered in Geneva, is the world leader in banking software, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. Over 3,000 firms across the globe, including 41 of the top 50 banks, rely on Temenos to process both the daily transactions and client interactions of more than 500 million banking customers. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic front office and core banking, payments, fund management and wealth management software products enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and gain operational excellence.
Temenos is looking for Passionate and strong Senior Software Development Engineer for our Quantum team. If you are the kind of person who loves the challenges associated with development of Mobility platform, then this could be your dream job!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Innovate, architect and design features as required, collaborate with other feature teams
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from design, development/code, test, release and maintenance
- Draft Technical specifications & review of component/feature documents.
- Help team in key challenges around design, performances, scalability
- Mentor and groom junior engineers. Provide technical guidance to other team members
- Help customers and work with support team as needed
Required Experience & Skills:
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./MCA)
- 3+ years of Relevant Technical experience
- Excellent design, coding, debugging and testing skills
- Strong knowledge of Java and data structures
- Hands on Experience in Core Java,HTML5, CSS, Node JS, server-side stack
- Database Fundamentals, SQL Tuning
- Unit Testing (JUnit/TestNG)
- Experience across various application servers and databases would help.