Job Title : Senior Executive - Finance
Years of Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Are you ready to join the company that is transforming the world’s most innovative businesses?
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market. Our success speaks for itself! For the 6th year in a row, Kony was named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms.
But we’re not done, and that’s where you come in.
How you will make an impact:
- 3-6 year relevant work experience ,Finance back ground.
- Create project codes in sync with the project structure.
- Create and publish project dashboard on a monthly basis with accuracy.
- Participate in Internal project review.
- Provide useful and meaning analysis during IPR.
- Co-ordinate with onshore project governance on maintaining of project codes structure and on various requests.
- Create utilization, assignments and other metrics on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Analyse time booked on a project code and move time if required.
- Regional report preparation and validation.
- Participate in regional month end reviews.
Mandatory Skills :
- Project management - Knowledge in life cycles of projects, Project reporting.
- Knowledge in Billing, Milestones etc.
- Analytical Skills with numeracy through Excel.
Desirable Skills :
- Microsoft Office
- Business Intelligence
- VB Macros
What it means to be a Mobilizer:
Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS - someone who acts and inspires to build a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function. We’re a global company with a local heartbeat. We have over 1500 mobilizers across the globe, but we emphasize making time for local service and volunteer events through our company-sponsored and individual initiatives. Connecting with people is a part of all we do—from apps to volunteer events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.