Job Title : Associate Operations - Finance
Years of Experience : 1 - 4 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Are you ready to join the company that is transforming the world’s most innovative businesses?
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market. Our success speaks for itself! For the 6th year in a row, Kony was named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms.
But we’re not done, and that’s where you come in.
Kony is looking for an Associate Operations - Finance to help us in AR Invoicing Control is responsible for the daily management of customer invoice and credit note creation and validation in ERP systems of multiple country organizations, as well as for related query
How you will make an impact:
- Understanding major customer profiles, country specific rules and regulations, end-to-end processes and impacts of transactions.
- 1-4 year relevant work experience ,commerce background.
- Generate AR transactions by Auto invoice programs, validate and send out (by post or electronically) invoices, related documents and credit notes
- Track and follow up on invoices failed during validation, start actions for correction
- Place and remove invoice holds of customer accounts as per approved requests
- Manage and follow-up on invoice holds of customer accounts
- Create monthly consolidated and contract invoices
- Handle and maintain group and personal mailboxes as instructed, process incoming requests within the given deadlines
- Perform revenue checks, run and validate control reports, investigate and resolve errors/exceptions including root cause analysis – in accordance with Revenue Stream Validation controls
- Execute month-end closing billing activities including completion of invoicing and submission of validated non-invoiced revenue reports.
What it means to be a Mobilizer:
Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS - someone who acts and inspires to build a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function. We’re a global company with a local heartbeat. We have over 1500 mobilizers across the globe, but we emphasize making time for local service and volunteer events through our company-sponsored and individual initiatives. Connecting with people is a part of all we do—from apps to volunteer events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.