Job Title : Business Analyst
Years of Experience : 3 - 8 Years
Location : Hyderabad, India
You as Business Analyst will be part of the team developing next generation integrated mobile applications using Temenos products and services (Partners too). You will work with Customer directly to educate them on our products, collate and/or match their business requirements, identify customization's, prepare Blueprint document (Agile & Waterfall both applicable), be a critical link between the customer, development/QA/UI/UX team (services and partners) and product team. Will be part of the project till go live- as and when needed e.g. during client demo.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Retail Banking (Loan origination, Onboarding, eKYC, Fraud detection) or Business Banking domain knowledge.
- Experience in working on Mobile/Digital applications (Mobile Applications, Online Banking App or Single Page Applications) as a functional business analyst.
- Participate in the Requirements phase and liaise with the business user to gather requirements.
- Analyse the requirements and draft the functional specifications document (User stories or Use Case format).
- Analyse and Identify potential gaps in the requirements and communicate with respective stakeholders to resolve the same.
- Review test cases prepared by the QA team and do functional testing or Unit testing of the App.
- Analyse the changes proposed by the business team and perform necessary impact analysis.
- Expertise in handling JIRA (Risk analysis, CR log, Conflict management).
- Good with Agile and waterfall model and associated activities.
- Works on individual and team on improvement via knowledge sharing, experience, other learning channels.
Essential & Desirable skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree/MBA in Business or Banking domain would be preference. Any other relevant field to us being banking product company
- Number of years: minimum 3 to 5 for BA and 5 to 7/8 for senior BA.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst- banking domain will be appreciated.
- Proven training in Business Process Modeling if possible
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio.
- Prototype creation- well versed in free tool.
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and team skills.
- Team player.
Good conduct matters at Temenos. It is significant that you act with honesty and integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. At Temenos we all aim to live our Temenosity culture principles reflected in our behaviors, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our workforce and customers.