Kony is now part of Temenos, come be a part of our future growth!
Temenos’ vision is to provide financial institutions, of any size, any sector and anywhere in the world, the software to thrive in the digital banking age. We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better so we solely focus on creating banking software.
Our solutions combine the most advanced cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, AI and API-first technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We know that our people are the driving force behind everything we do and believe everything starts and ends with our clients’ goals. When our customers grow, Temenos grows,, when Temenos grows our employees grow. Join Temenos and invest in your career growth.
About the Job
Our Sales Team is looking for talented Client Executives responsible for generating new business for Temenos. This is a quota carrying role responsible for selling banking solutions to help community banks in the mid-west accelerate their growth.
What you’ll do
You will work with existing clients and new prospects to understand their challenges and goals, using a consultative approach to create solutions that will help them grow. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Bringing a hunter mentality and doing the research necessary to develop prospects in your territory.
- Connecting with prospective clients and developing strong relationships with C-level executives and other stakeholders.
- Owning the sales process from prospecting to closing.
- Collaborating and influencing in a ‘win as a team’ environment.
- Guiding clients through solution development and complex product evaluation processes, leveraging your consultative skills to present, brainstorm, solve problems, reach agreement, etc.
- Delivering against key performance metrics and sales targets.
What you’ll be part of
You will be part of a fast growing, fast paced, collaborative and fun team. You will work closely with clients that are making a difference in their communities and consult with them to solve challenging problems and achieve ambitious goals.
We believe our people are the driving force behind everything we do and that everything we do starts and ends with our clients’ growth.
You’ll have passionate leaders committed to your career growth and enjoy excellent compensation and benefits.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Solution sales experience with track record of exceeding new business quota
- 2+ years of experience in quota carrying, solution sales role. A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is strongly preferred.
- General understanding of software industry and technical acumen
- General understanding of the financial services industry is required
- Experience selling to financial services clients is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Results driven, self-starter mentality
- Tenacious, hungry, competitive in nature
- Prior success in acquiring new business in a highly competitive market
- Ability to learn and process information quickly
- Proficiency in use of CRM and other sales tools