Kony is now Temenos and we are now working as one company to disrupt the fintech space and provide best in class solutions. The Temenos Cloud Regional Cloud Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of all Temenos Cloud projects within the region, both internal and client facing. They are accountable for ensuring that the overall program of work for Temenos Cloud is optimized from a resource and cost perspective whilst ensuring the timely delivery of work items to defined budget, schedule and quality standards.
The role will work closely with other members of the implementation team, both within Temenos and regional implementation partners, to ensure that activities are coordinated between parties.
The Cloud Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that any third party deliverables are verified in accordance with defined standards and that all artifacts are placed under configuration management and change control.
Monthly travel may be required.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Define, develop, communicate and maintain the delivery methodology for the implementation of Temenos Cloud services, ensuring it is aligned to the Temenos Implementation Methodology and industry best practice.
- Produce supporting materials, including documentation and template project plans for use by regional project managers and implementation partners involved in the delivery of Temenos Cloud implementations.
- Work with regional project managers and implementation partners to ensure that dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues are identified, recorded and managed throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Work with internal Temenos Cloud functions to identify project activities required in relation to client implementations, platform management, operations management and IT audit activities.
- Prepare and communicate Project Initiation Documents outlining the scope, business objectives and critical success factors for each project.
- Act as the Change Manager for the Operational Change Control process, ensuring that all changes that impact Cloud services are logged and processed in accordance with the Temenos Cloud Change Management Policy
- Represent all project Change at the Regional CAB.
- Manage partner expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope and timeframe
- Monitor quality of deliverables according to TEMENOS Implementation Methodology and standards and maintain Project File and TMQ documentation
- Ensure the promotion of TEMENOS and Temenos Cloud image in all communications and meetings with external stakeholders.
- Identify and advice Temenos Cloud management of opportunities to increase revenues.
- Ensure appropriate submission of project team timesheets, approve timesheets and expense claims and provide Finance with accurate information for invoicing purposes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Educational & Proficiency level:Minimum of 6 years of experience in information systems project management, ideally in a banking environment
- Technical knowledge:Microsoft Project, market standard Implementation Methodologies (Prince 2, Agile…)
- Others: This job involves complex activities demanding considerable co-ordination to effectively achieve the jobs end results. Awareness of other jobs in the project team is necessary as the job activities either influence or are influenced by these. Fully understand and be able to deploy the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese - as appropriate for region
- Experience in cloud technology
- Experience of P&L management.