Position: Senior User Experience Designer
Location: Hyderabad – India
Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most innovative and secure omni-channel applications, with exceptional user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers the ability to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformation outcomes.
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low code, digital and mobile application development platform providers, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market.
- Projects usually start from scratch and require both conceptual and detailed design thinking. This means defining user goals, scenarios, benefits, and flows as well as conceptual designs and prototypes. Typically, these designs are holistic in nature, focusing on the end-to-end experience more than any specific feature(s).
- You will work in a design team and work closely with a team of software engineers, product managers, and program managers in a highly collaborative environment. A command of a wide range of tools and methods, and the ability to communicate ideas quickly and interactively are essential. In this role, concepts will be illustrated through sketches, mock-ups, wireframes, and rapid prototypes. A passion for our customers and creating great product experiences is a must!!
- All candidates must send a portfolio or work samples along with their inquiries. Please indicate your specific roles and contributions for each project submitted as part of the portfolio.
- Drive the design of our products from initial concept through to final implementation
- Design something ridiculously blue-sky OR something immediately implementable
- Lay it on the line by owning the success or failure of the User Experience
- Understand how to evangelize and use research to drive design decisions
- Function in a diverse, friendly and highly technical environment
- Keep their cool when working with many diverse stakeholders
- Negotiate for the best UX without be dogmatic Juggle ambiguity without drowning in it Communicate, specify and describe their designs to researchers, developers, testers, PMs, senior leadership and other designers without ambiguity and within deadline.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- 5+ years of experience in product design/industrial design/interaction design
- Education requirements include either an MA/MS in interface design, industrial design or highly related field, OR a BA/BS in interaction, industrial design with significant industry experience.
- Championed the creation of a multi-year UX vision for multiple products or product lines
- Passion for design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and colour.
- Experience creatively solving hard problems; shipping innovative and complex products within deadlines
- Proven ability to innovate for new markets
- Proven experience driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as Development, Test, Program Management, other designers and research.
- User-centric approach to design and working understanding of how to apply user research data
- Proficient with a range of interaction design, visualization, and rapid design prototyping tools
- Develop and document detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
- A design portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- Candidates should have knowledge of various user research methodologies such as field research, survey creation, and of benchmarking studies is highly desirable
- Ability to use humour and energy to keep the momentum going!