Position: UX Designer
Location: Hyderabad – India
Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most innovative and secure omni-channel applications, with exceptional user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers the ability to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformation outcomes.
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low code, digital and mobile application development platform providers, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market.
Kony is an established, yet growing software company, and we are seeking a UX Designer to join our UX Team in Hyderabad. In this role, the UX Designer will be responsible for working closely with product managers, UX Directors and Engineers. You’ll be involved in the entire design process of enterprise as well as consumer products, help gather product requirements, collect user feedback, create information architecture, create low fidelity as well as high fidelity wireframes, and create user flows. You are expected to drive the UX workshops, present the design solutions and follow up with stakeholders till the design gets implemented and validate after that.
You are constantly thinking about the entire ecosystem and how a change to one user’s experience could affect another. You can think in both low and high fidelity, you understand the impact of design on UX, you love getting dirty and tearing apart products, and you understand that you are the user’s voice in every conversation.
A successful UX Designer must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects, as well as contribute to the larger Product Design team by working closely with Designers, Product Managers, UX Directors, Development teams, and other stakeholders within the company. You are expected to evangelize design thinking process across teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in cross-functional teams, including product owners and UX design leads from Product Marketing and Engineering, to refine requirements and iterate on design alternatives in an Agile environment.
- Collaborating with product management on ideas that will help reach business goals.
- Leading design reviews.
- Collaborating with ux researchers to ensure the users voice is incorporated into the design process.
- Build high-fidelity prototypes and wire frames to support product development activities.
- Present user experience interface concepts and design approaches clearly and convincingly.
- Contribute and maintain UX design guidelines.
- Work with UI developers to implement designs and validate features as they are built to ensure they adhere to original design and UX principles.
- Continually improve UX design through targeted design and analysis of experiments, such as A-B testing and other user feedback forums.
- Demonstrated strength in creating an intuitive user experience for multi-persona applications.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./MCA)
- 2+ year’s professional experience working as a UI/UX Designer in the digital design field, successfully delivering web, mobile and/or software apps.
- Strong understanding of user experience, usability and accessibility principles.
- Deep knowledge of user-centric design principles & design as communication, not just fine art.
- Experience with UX Research methodologies.
- Ability to build high fidelity interactive wireframes. Expert proficiency in tools like Axure, Principle, Sketch and Photoshop.
- Thorough understanding of composition, color, layout & typography.
- Ability to articulate thoughts accurately, backed by in-depth research.
- In tune with the latest visual and interactive design trends and thinking.
- Understanding opportunities and constraints of multiple platforms (web, mobile, tablets and wearables).
- Team player, comfortable with rapid iteration process and working within a small fast paced team, adaptable and able to multi-task.