Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most creative and secure Omni-channel applications, with extraordinary user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers the ability to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformation outcomes.
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market. Our Success speaks for itself! For the 5th year in a row, Kony was named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADP).
Who you are:
As the Sales Operations Director you will set the overall strategic direction for Global Kony Sales Operations and drive the execution of quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting, and create dashboards for sales executives. You have deep experience leading Sales Operations in a rapid growth SaaS organization.
- Act as a point of contact for the sales operations team.
- Define quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones to increase acquisition and activation.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review packaging, including weekly Leadership updates, forecasting analysis (slip deals, increase/decrease, etc.), and dashboards
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, and develop a standard forecasting process and rhythm
- Build, scale and lead a team of best-in -class Sales Operations talent
- Manage the roadmap of key initiatives related to sales acceleration, sales optimization, expansion and retention
- Work with Finance, HR, and sales management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning to increase sales productivity.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools as well as the upkeep of existing tools (including SFDC)
- Ad hoc analysis
- Manage reporting to support execution of monthly/quarterly/ annual sales targets.
- Support sales programs by updating performance, reporting, and communication to participants to drive success.
- Not only are you analytical, but you have the communicative skills to share your findings with others.
- Extensive experience developing and delivering sales compensation plans and delivering sales forecasting analytics and reports.
- Must possess a pro-active attitude and exceptional organization skills.
- Experience developing and managing sales compensation plans, annual budgets, bookings and revenue models.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- You are proactive and have the experience to anticipate the problems.
- You are a driven self-starter who can be trusted to do meaningful work while thinking about the bigger picture of how sales teams can function more efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Demonstrated success in a sales op, business ops, or similar role (10+ years’ experience).
- Business degree required with preferred MBA.
A bit about our culture:
Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS. A mobilizer is someone who acts and inspires to build a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function; from human resources to marketing to product development to engineering to admin and everything in between, everything we do at Kony has a lasting impact on the world. Mobilizers also help connect people. Whether it’s through a HR app, a mobile banking app, or the app that a utility company uses to connect employees and customers, we’re helping to connect people in an increasingly digital world. Being a mobilizer means you’re so much more than just an employee—it means you’re an integral part of making the digital world a better, more connected place. #IAmAMobilizer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.