Position: Project Manager
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most innovative and secure omni-channel applications, with exceptional user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers the ability to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformation outcomes.
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low code, digital and mobile application development platform providers, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market.
- Project scoping & estimation.
- Taking ownership of project deliverables.
- Define project tasks and identifying resource requirements
- Manage Project within Effort, Schedule and Quality assurance
- Plan and schedule project timelines, Deliverables and milestones using appropriate tools
- Provide direction, guidance and support to project team
- Collaborate with inter-department teams for issue resolution
- Constantly monitor and report on progress, risks & issues of the project to all stakeholders
- Project Evaluations, Root Cause Analysis
- Coach, mentor, motivate the project team
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Single technical point of contact for the customer and delivery team.
- Gather technical requirements and propose solutions based on client’s architectural needs
- Work with technology and business groups to define project specifications
- Research and track developments in the mobile and application segments
- Enhance efficiency of development, test and release process; develop tools, frameworks
- Participate in the full lifecycle development process
- Coordination of tasks among global teams located worldwide
- Travel to multiple customer locations for workshops and meetings as needed
- Travel to client locations for on premise project support, technical consulting, blue printing and production/warranty support
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- 10-15 years of IT working experience.
- 4+ years working as Project Manager.
- Handling team of 15-20 members.
- 2-3 years of experience in handling mobility projects.
- Experience in executing project on Kony platform.
- Technically hands-on on Java, Java Scripts, Web Services, Application Server Configuration, Deployment Architecture.
- SQL knowledge and experience with one of the leading Databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Handling teams in different geography locations.
- Experienced in customer interactions especially clients from US/EMEA.
- Experienced in Project Effort Estimation and executing project within effort and schedule.
- Currently working as hands on Project Manager, executing multiple projects.
- Readiness to travel whenever required.
- Strong Communication Skills (Both – written & verbal).
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA).
- MBA from reputed university.
- PMP and Six Sigma Certifications would be an added advantage.