Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most innovative and secure omni-channel applications, with extraordinary user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers the ability to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformation outcomes.
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low code, digital and mobile application development platform providers, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market.
Who you are:
Are you someone who loves working with data, building and maintaining reports, and solving complex challenges? Are you passionate about data-driven decisions? Kony is looking for a Director of FP&A to join our Finance team, partnering with the Global Sales and Services organization. This role reports to the VP of Finance and works closely with the Sales leadership team, CFO and the rest of the C suite to ensure alignment in plans, policy, and adoption.
You will be a member of the FP&A organization, with the primary responsibility of supporting Global Sales and Services (GSS) reporting to the VP of Finance.
- Finance business partner for the Chief Revenue Officer and General Managers of Banking and Commercial
- Work as a strategic business partner with GSS to develop a sound understanding of the function’s goals and strategies, recommending appropriate organizational initiatives in support of those strategies
- Develop metrics that track profitability and EBITDA on a business unit, region and customer basis. Work with business leaders to identify triggers to mitigate impediments to positive business performance.
- Work with the GSS senior leadership team in the development of a long range regional strategic plan that identifies new market opportunities and regional expansion. Develop follow on action plans as an outgrowth of this work, including ongoing adaptation and updating of the plan.
- Provide support to the Chief Financial Officer in various business development related activities, including participating as part of the due diligence team and developing merger models.
- In concert with the GSS leadership team, develop compensation models that are aligned with the strategic business objectives and incent behavior that supports driving shareholder value.
- Deliver key business insights, company dashboards, metrics reporting, data analytics, and KPI’s for GSS
- Provide support and preparation for board and investor meetings
- Provide regular reporting and analysis to GSS team on current trends in the business, performance vs. expectations
- Coordinate with the accounting team during the month-end closing process to review variances between actual and projected amounts and resolve any discrepancies
- Perform specialized financial analyses in such areas of revenues, costs and capital expenditures
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- BS in accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience with growing levels of responsibility
- Experience/Knowledge in Software, SaaS and professional services/consulting
- Highly proficient in excel (complex formulas, pivot tables)
- Experience with CRM, especially Salesforce
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (NetSuite & Adaptive Insights) a plus
- Process management, system automation, workflow and documentation creation
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities paired with excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment that's dynamic without the need to be micro-managed
- Deep understanding of GAAP and overall accounting principles, FP&A, budgeting & forecasting, financial modeling, financial reporting
- Track record of building strong relationships with executives across the organization in sales, marketing, and operations.
- Excellent customer service skills, including experience communicating sensitive information
Other personal characteristics:
- You have an ambitious spirit.
- You are able to make decisions quickly and authoritatively.
- You are able to provide examples of hands-on execution.
- You can follow through with team members, customers, and tasks.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
A bit about our culture:
Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS. A mobilizer is someone who acts and encourages building a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function; from human resources to product development and everything in between, everything we do at Kony has a lasting impact on the world. Mobilizers help connect people; whether it’s through a HR app, a mobile banking app, or the app that a utilities company uses to connect employees and customers, we’re helping to connect people in an increasingly digital world. As a mobilizer, you’re an integral part of making the digital world a better, more connected place. #IAmAMobilizer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.