Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most creative and secure Omni-channel applications, with exceptional user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers the ability to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformation outcomes. Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low code, digital and mobile application development platform providers, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market.
Our success speaks for itself! For the 6th year in a row, Kony was named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADP).
Who you are:
The new Director of Sales - Renewals role is a highly transparent, strategic position to empower customers to transform their business and meet their objectives through Kony’s solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Kony products and services. You will work with sales executives and partners across Kony teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
- Act as a trusted business partner for client base through duration of their time as a Kony client, and champion of client needs back into the organization
- Become an expert in the Kony product offerings to be able to address client issues and provide “white glove service” to our clients
- Identify potential “at risk” clients to address issues and minimize churn
- Focus on selling the existing portfolio and new offers
- Renew, up-sell and close on-time contracts
- Increase sales penetration at existing accounts
- Understand customers’ and partners’ procurement process
- Maintain internal and external relationships in support of closing the sale
- Build deep relationships with customer executives and partners to understand objectives and accelerate their path to value strategy
- Analyze data and trends to identify growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience with subscription and software offerings
- Strong insight for clients and their success
- Dedicated, positive, self-starter and teammate
- Track record of working in a client-facing environment and developing/driving initiatives to ensure or improve upon a client’s ROI with your services
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high-level client happiness and retention in a dynamic environment
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Experience using Gainsight a plus
A Bit about our Culture:
Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS. A mobilizer is someone who acts and encourages to build a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function; from human resources to marketing to product development to engineering to admin and everything in between, everything we do at Kony has a lasting impact on the world. Mobilizers also help connect people. Whether it’s through an HR app, a mobile banking app, or the app that a utility company uses to connect employees and customers, we’re helping to connect people in an increasingly digital world. Being a mobilizer means you’re so much more than just an employee—it means you’re an integral part of making the digital world a better, more connected place. #IAmAMobilizer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.