Kony is the fastest growing mobile application solutions provider in the industry with over 1,600 live multi-channel apps in the B2C and B2B arenas. Kony provides an integrated mobile application development platform (MADP) to define, design, develop, test, deploy and manage multi-channel applications from a single code base. With Kony, you can deliver stunning user-first experiences, get to market faster and lower your application TCO. Kony also offers a suite of productized B2E and B2C apps that enable customers to quickly extend their business.
Our Success speaks for itself! For the 5th year in a row, Kony was named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADP).
Do you want to be a part of something great? Do you want to feel engaged and motivated, appreciated, and successful?
The Kony Customer Success Engineering (CSE) team is a group of engineers who are responsible for providing technical support to developers & users of the Kony AppPlatform™, and help drive successful implementations.
We are now looking for a Manager - CSE. You will help drive engagement with our customers through new Kony Custom Support offerings. You will also own customers’ satisfaction & loyalty with Kony Customer Success Engineering.
You will work with a globally distributed team of Customer Success Engineering, Engineering, Cloud and Product Management professionals in helping customer(s) to achieve ROI with their Custom Support purchases.
- Be the primary point of contact to the Customer for custom support offerings
- Monitor open support issues, work in progress and ensure quality and timeliness of support
- Provide weekly dashboard and status updates to Customer on support issues
- Work with the customer to ensure the correct priority of support tickets
- Conduct monthly/quarterly reviews with Customer, review performance against target timelines, exchange feedback and drive improvements in the engagement process
- Interface regularly with Customer contacts to track critical milestones such as go-live releases or upgrades, and align support resources availability and focus accordingly
- Interface with Kony Product Engineering & Cloud teams to track status of product fixes & Feature Requests, and provide consolidated updates to Customer
- Be the point of Escalation for the Customer to report concerns on support quality or timelines, or for critical issues needing immediate attention
- Manage the support team’s schedules and their work allocation to ensure optimal handling of incoming support issues
- Coordinate regular training & updates to the support team on customer specific environment and applications overview
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field with 12 to 15 years of progressive experience in supporting software products
- Minimum 3 years of Customer Support experience supporting and implementing Software products, preferably in a global-customer facing role
- Should have done at least one project end-to-end in a technical role before assuming manager role, preferably in a global organization
- Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting skills is required
- Good hands-on experience & expertise on Mobile Server and/or Mobile Client technologies will be differentiator
- Mobile Server - Java, J2EE and App Servers (WebSphere/WebLogic)
- Knowledge in mobile/web application technologies is preferred
- Should possess understanding & leadership in support processes, KPIs & SLA management
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices is a must
- Ability to handle escalations and drive customer communications on daily basis
- Good experience in providing analytics & metrics on team performance is expected
- Ability to lead & drive performance based team is non-negotiable
- Experience & Achievements in people management skills is a must
- Should be fluent & excellent in written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to deliver with minimal supervision