Position: Technical Trainer
Location: Hyderabad – India
Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most innovative and secure Omni-channel applications, with exceptional user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers the ability to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformation outcomes.
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low code, digital and mobile application development platform providers, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer to educate our customers, partners, and our own employees in Digital Banking. You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals. Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way. The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s technical/IT skills to meet organizational needs.
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements, in close collaboration with the product teams
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
- Determine course content according to objectives
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed (travel )
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- 8+ Years of experience.
- Learner-centered attitude.
- Proven experience as technical trainer.
- Exemplary team player.
- Fluent in verbal and written English language.
- Experience in delivering technology training related to the banking industry.
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
- Experience in designing technical course content.
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses.
- Working knowledge in PowerPoint, Windows, and MacOS.
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to groups.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Degree in a relevant technical field.
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) or CPLP (Certified Professional in Learning and Performance) is a strong asset.
Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./MCA)