Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most creative and secure omni-channel applications, with extraordinary user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers can get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformative outcomes.
Kony has been named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADP) 6 years in a row.
Who you are:
Kony is looking to hire a Digital Architect that supports direct and channel sales of a mobile consumer software solution. Activities include: building demo applications and proof of concepts, building relationships with prospects and channel partners, delivering demonstrations to articulate features and differentiators of all Kony Solutions products, understanding a prospect’s needs and architecting solutions for them, writing proposals and responses to RFP/RFI documents, and strategizing with Account Executives to drive sales. This position also handles the pre-sales to post-sales transition process, which includes documenting the scope and directing the follow-on initial Services effort.
- Provide consultative technical expertise supporting Kony’s direct and partner sales channels; this will include technical presentations and demonstrations, conducting deep technical reviews, organizing and executing Proofs of Concept as well as collaborating on customer RFIs and RFPs
- Document knowledge specific to our most complex and technical capabilities and issues for use by customers and internal teams
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills in working with internal teams and expand personal and team knowledge of existing and planned products
- Coordinate sales interactions with internal creative, demonstration creation, and services teams
- Provide solution architecture to customer requirements
- Preparation of customer proposal for solution architecture
- Solution presentation to customer
- Technical clarifications to RFP’s / Proposal queries.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience developing and deploying production mobile applications using native device SDKS: iOS, Android, BlackBerry or Windows Phone 7
- 7+ years of experience working in a client-facing technical service environment supporting mobile or web-based products
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of scoping customer requirements and relating them to solutions
- Experience in all aspects of pre-sales
- Experience in providing solution architecture to B2C as well as B2E
- Previous working experience with any of the top ERP solutions e.g. SalesForce, SAP, MS Dynamics, etc.
- Prefer knowledge of ERP, CRM, HR and supply chain
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, leadership, organization, and the ability to work well in teams
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated creative problem-solving approach
- Experience in server-side and client-side (native mobile OS preferred) security
- Experience with JEE Application Server Infrastructure (IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat or JBoss)
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure including AWS and MS Azure.
- Practical experience using or setting up Continuous Integration/DevOps automated systems
- Authoritative experience developing and deploying production mobile applications using cross platform mobile technologies, specifically: Cordova/PhoneGap, Xamarin, React Native, etc.
- IoT understanding and experience implementing solutions with location beacons (Bluetooth) and other sensors is a plus
- Experience in Banking/FS, Retail, Healthcare, and/or Fed/Gov. preferred
Other personal characteristics:
- You have an ambitious spirit.
- You follow through with team members, customers, and tasks.
- You have strong social skills.
- You make decisions quickly and authoritatively.
- You can provide examples of hands-on execution.
A bit about our culture:
Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS. A mobilizer is someone who acts and encourages building a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function; from human resources to product development and everything in between, everything we do at Kony has a lasting impact on the world. Mobilizers help connect people; whether it’s through a HR app, a mobile banking app, or the app that a utilities company uses to connect employees and customers, we’re helping to connect people in an increasingly digital world. As a mobilizer, you’re an integral part of making the digital world a better, more connected place. #IAmAMobilizer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.