Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most innovative and secure omni-channel applications, with exceptional user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers the ability to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformation outcomes.
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low code, digital and mobile application development platform providers, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market.
Our Success speaks for itself! For the 6th year in a row, Kony was named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADP).
Kony seeks a seasoned, technical lead to provide technical solutions and lead projects for Enterprise Customers.
- Act as a single technical point of contact for the customer and delivery team
- Gather technical requirements and propose solutions based on client’s architectural needs
- Work with technology and business groups to define project specifications
- Develop technical and implementation plans and take full ownership
- Interact with prospective customers during product demos/evaluations
- Research and track developments in the mobile and application segments
- Enhance efficiency of development, test and release process; develop tools, frameworks
- Participate in the full lifecycle development process
- Coordination of tasks among offshore teams located worldwide
- Travel to multiple customer locations for workshops and meetings as needed
- Travel to client locations for on premise project support, technical consulting, blue printing and production/warranty support. Must be willing to travel to client sites up to 70%.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in designing and developing scalable web-based applications or relevant industry experience required
- Service Integration Concepts (especially with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services)
- Design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements (Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security)
- Knowledge of XML, XHTML, prevalent XML parsers and related technologies
- Good knowledge of JSON, XPath
- Strong Communication Skills
- Leadership skills, some experience managing others
- Experience in iOS, Android and Mobile Web Platforms
- Understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts
- Experience in handling enterprise application deployment architectures, environments and providing solutions to problems in scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.
- Working experience with one or more Java EE servers such as WebSphere and WebLogic application server, JBOSS or Tomcat
- Good SQL knowledge and experience with at least one of the leading Databases like Oracle, SQL Server
- Project Delivery: Estimation, Co-ordination and Client Communication
- Research & Innovation: Proof of concepts
A bit about our culture:
Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS. A mobilizer is someone who acts and inspires to build a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function; everything we do at Kony has a lasting effect on the world. A mobilizer is so much more than just an employee—you are an integral part of making the digital world a better, more connected place. #IAmAMobilizer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.