Position: Senior System Administrator - Linux
Location: Hyderabad – India
Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most innovative and secure omni-channel applications, with exceptional user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers the ability to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformation outcomes.
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low code, digital and mobile application development platform providers, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market.
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Strong on server installations, performance tuning and security.
- Advanced scripting experience on bash or Perl.
- Strong knowledge on the application servers like JBoss, tomcat, websphere, WebLogic, performance tuning and managing them in clustered environments.
- Should knowledge on CSR, SSL generations, procurement of certificate.
- Ability to troubleshoot any network related issues.
- Should have good knowledge on AWS, AZURE or any other cloud technologies.
- Familiar with performance tuning and enable security restrictions.
- Taking thread dumps and analysing.
- Strong knowledge on application security and security standards.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge on application server cluster configuration and administration.
- Knowledge on load balancing concepts and hands on experience on any of the load balancers like F5, or CISCO CSS etc.
- Familiar with capacity planning and designing architecture.
- Should have good zeal to learn any infra related technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should be able to handle the following responsibilities along with other teammates responsibilities.
- Be responsible for all the operations during the shift and address the escalations.
- Support customer hosted applications and address the issues/bugs reported by them.
- Co-ordinate with partners to gather requirements and to provide required information.
- Provide onsite customer places to setup the application.
- Provide training on the application architecture to clients / partners.
- Provide inputs for process implementations or new architecture changes.
- Peer review of production deployments and execute VA scan against each deployment.
- Peer review of server and application log analysis and generate reports.
- Log analysis of firewall and load balancers.
- Initiate kick-off meetings and work with clients and vendors with respect to environment pre-requisites
- Co-ordinate with the delivery team to make sure the application meets all the standards.
- Should have good knowledge on Monitoring tools like Alert Logic, App Dynamics, Wiley Introscope, Dynatrace, /PCI scans and fix the vulnerabilities and re-run the scans.
- Should be available 24x7 on-call support with respect to client requirements.
- Prepare Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reports and take the corrective actions.
- Should have knowledge Conduct Fallback/Disaster recovery testing.