Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most innovative and secure omni-channel applications, with exceptional user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers the ability to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformation outcomes.
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low code, digital and mobile application development platform providers, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market.
A Bit about our Culture
Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS. A mobilizer is someone who acts and inspires to build a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function; from human resources to marketing to product development to engineering to admin and everything in between, everything we do at Kony has a lasting impact on the world. Mobilizers also help connect people. Whether it’s through an HR app, a mobile banking app, or the app that a utility company uses to connect employees and customers, we’re helping to connect people in an increasingly digital world. Being a mobilizer means you’re so much more than just an employee—it means you’re an integral part of making the digital world a better, more connected place. #IAmAMobilizer
We are looking to hire exceptional sales talent with expertise in the Digital Banking Vertical. Individuals will be responsible for selling into regional and community banks and credit unions within a specific geography.
• Discover new opportunities in a geographic territory within the Digital Banking Business
• Execute a sales process that validates and qualifies the technical and business requirements of the customer in order to close the business on a timely basis.
• Partner with the SE organization and management to define the best strategy across both the business and IT to execute sales in the defined territory.
• Articulate Kony’s value proposition and be familiar with ROI and TCO tools at a business level to provide empirical data to the Business Stakeholders.
• Leverage your network, marketing, trade show, and cold call leads to gain access to selling opportunities.
• Responsible for attaining annual quota.
• A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of successful enterprise software sales with experience selling complex IT solutions.
• At least 3 years of experience selling into the financial services industry
• Ability to call on and develop relationships with C-level executives across the business and IT.
• Able to prospect, and conduct account development activities. Must be able and willing to cold call and prospect within their patch.
• Experience using an established enterprise software sales process/forecasting methodology.
• Experience building a patch from scratch, establishing greenfield territories.
• Experience evangelizing solutions where brand recognition is in the development phase.
• Acquisition Sales/net new business experience.
• Tenacious, hungry, competitive in nature.
• Experience selling Enterprise Mobile solutions is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.