Position: Java Technical Lead
Location: Hyderabad – India
Kony helps organizations of all sizes reach digital success. We provide the most innovative and secure omni-channel applications, with exceptional user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, our expertise in all things digital ensures our customers the ability to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformation outcomes.
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low code, digital and mobile application development platform providers, and an emerging leader in the digital banking market.
You as a Technical Lead will be part of the team, developing next generation integrated mobile applications for various industry segments using a mix of server side and handset technologies. Typical technology mix will be a combination of Web 2.0 technologies, Dynamic Languages, Mobile device native API's and custom mobile application frameworks and tools.
- Work with Project team (offshore/onsite) and understand requirements, analyze and support in requirement document preparation.
- Support Project Manager in preparation of project implementation plans.
- Take full ownership of the implementation.
- Deliver Application features as per release schedule and quality expectations.
- Interact with customers and internal teams during the entire Project Life Cycle.
- Enhance efficiency of Dev/test/release process.
- Research & track developments in the mobile and application segments.
- Drive technology learning and provide mentorship to your teams.
- Good understanding of the full SDLC and experience with SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from Project initiation, through design, development, review, test, release and maintenance.
- Training and mentoring skills for the team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly gather requirements, explore multiple approaches and suggest optimal solutions.
- Ability to come up with estimations based on requirements.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Experience in designing and developing scalable web based applications.
- Good knowledge and skills in the areas Java, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns
- Should have good knowledge of Service Integration Concepts (especially integration with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services)
- Should be able to design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements such as Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security
- Good knowledge of XML, XHTML, prevalent XML parsers and related technologies.
- Good knowledge of JSON, XPath
- Good understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts
- Knowledge on Security concepts such as Cryptography & prevalent web vulnerabilities would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on SSO implementation would be certainly an added advantage
- Good SQL knowledge and experience with at least one of the leading Databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
Education and Experience
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./MCA)
- Minimum 7 + years of Relevant Technical experience & Min of 2+ year as Lead.
- Work Experience from Tier1 & Tier 2 companies preferred.
- Experience in Java & JS resources (40:60) with more focus on Java Script.
- Excellent written & verbal Skills.
- Onsite/Customer facing experience is preferred.