Recruiter: Andreea Chirilov
At KONUX, we want to make railways the mobility choice of tomorrow. To get there, we connect networks of smart sensors and algorithms to solve today’s capacity and reliability problems.
As a strategic partner and trusted support to our Sales & Revenue and G&A Departments, you help leaders and their teams achieve their business goals. You support leads in developing people solutions relating to business challenges. As a performance coach and change agent, you support leads and team members with the most relevant initiatives to succeed in their roles at KONUX. You know where and how to support people and understand how to play a significant role in your function of building high-performing, strong and healthy teams. In addition to being a strategic partner to Sales & Revenue and G&A Departments, you own the KONUX Performance Development Framework, ensuring a continuous high-performance culture across the organization.
Apply now, and work on real-world challenges that matter.
- Understand the business strategy and challenges of your departments in order to define the people strategy and respective departmental P&C priorities together with the Head of People & Culture
- Drive organizational change and improvement through innovating around strategic People & Culture topics with the aim to drive and ensure the success, integrity, empowerment and coopetition of the organization
- Manage and facilitate organizational design and development, leadership coaching, and team building that support high-performance and growth
- Partner with leadership to provide solutions for all multifaceted people issues
- Strategically improve the Sales & Revenue and G&A Departments through an aligned, holistic strategy amongst all HRBPs
- Partner with the Learning & Development Topic Owner and Talent Acquisition Team in delivering key P&C initiatives such as workforce planning, performance, talent management and development
- Own Performance Development, operationalize and improve the framework based on the needs of the organization, feedback and company culture
- Leverage the full potential of People Analytics data to drive change and proactively support your key stakeholders.
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity! Follow the link and find out more.)
- A dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
- Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
- Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g subsidization of on-site gym or mental health app licence
- 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Volunteering activities
Things you bring to the table
- 3+ years experience in Human Resources and min 1 year in a Strategic Business Partner role
- You have experience working in fast-growth environments, preferably in tech scale-ups
- You are comfortable working strategically, keeping the business needs first and working with complex business topics
- You demonstrate solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- You are an excellent coach, facilitator and consultant to the whole organization
- You have effective communication and critical thinking skills
- You demonstrate complex project management and organizational change management skills
- You are passionate about Performance Development and process improvement
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision-making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.