Recruiter: Andreea Chirilov
At KONUX, we want to make railways the mobility choice of tomorrow. To get there, we connect networks of smart sensors and algorithms to solve today’s capacity and reliability problems.
As IT Support Team Lead, you will be fully accountable for the setup and maintenance of a stellar and safe IT environment for all KONUX employees and systems to ensure seamless scaling of the company.
You will own leadership/line management responsibility for the internal IT team and drive the IT and IT security strategy in the company, which includes as well the implementation of KONUX’s Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO 27001.
Apply now, and work on real-world challenges that matter.
This is a position with both leadership and hands-on responsibilities. At KONUX we believe in operational leaders who drive improvement projects themselves.
- Develop your team members (at the moment two) to reach their full potential by mentoring and training them, creating a space with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Leading the implementation of ISMS, including ISO 27001 management of timeline and external resources
- Assessing and observing critical incidents and security risks, prioritizing remediation efforts based on risk level and deliver reporting to management
- Preparation, execution and follow-up of internal and external security audits
- Raising general awareness for company´s standards and Information Security Risks with employees and management and delivering training and advice where needed
- Taking charge of the setup and implementation of the internal IT setup to ensure a well-functioning and safe IT infrastructure for all employees globally
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary based on market research, plus equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity)
- A Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a. – you decide what to spend it on
- Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the Munich office ~2 days per week
- Your choice of laptop
- We support your well-being: Free on-site gym membership and access to mental health app
- 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- We support volunteering activities with 2 days extra vacation
Things you bring to the table
- University´s degree in applicable fields (e. g. Informatics, Computer Science) or vocational training in the field of IT (e. g. Fachinformatik)
- 5+ years of professional experience as Information Security Officer or in a comparable role, such as Information Security Manager, Information Security Consultant, Auditor, Lead Auditor
- Proven successes in defining and implementing information security policies and procedures, ideally based on ISO 27001
- Experience in conducting and managing information security audits, ideally based on ISO 27001
- You are a root-cause identifier - you have vast experience in finding problems and knowing how to address them
- Experience with setup and maintenance of cloud based IT-setups and central device management (e.g. SSO, Google Worksuite, AWS, Jump Cloud, etc.)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision-making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.