As the Bid Manager at KONUX, you will be responsible for all customer offering and pricing processes. Furthermore, you will lead the internal process to win complex public tenders to ensure long term business growth. In this position you will be part of the global sales team and report directly to the Head of Sales.
Apply now and work on real challenges that matter. Inspired by technology, driven in nature, excited by impact. We empower you to take ownership and drive transformation. Together.
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity! Follow the link and find out more.)
- A dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
- Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
- Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g subsidization of on-site gym or mental health app licence
- 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Volunteering activities
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
- Screening of the public tenders publication to understand market trends and identify the potential projects. Ensure the conduct of the Go/No Go process
- Assess requirements of public tenders in terms of timeline and needed documents
- Lead a multidisciplinary team (sales, engineering, legal,...) through the tender process
- Track timelines, milestones and deadlines, make sure predefined processes are met.
- Collect and consolidate the final offer and tender documents
- Ensure consistency of all KONUX offers globally
- Support the sales management, CRM-tool administration, company financial forecast, market analysis.
- assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to the bid
- researching current and future market trends
- Extensive experience in project management and complex tendering processes
- 3+ years’ experience in a comparable position in a public procurement sector
- Structured, accurate and result-oriented working style
- Relentless work ethic, tireless enthusiasm for the mission and team player personality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in German and English. Any other language is a clear plus.
- sharing the KONUX Culture, incl. a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility
- creative and innovative thinking, Problem-solving, Relationship-building and influencing skills
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision-making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!