We are looking for a client-focused, dynamic Solution Engineer to join our close-knit team. You will be the subject matter expert supporting sales in best positioning the KONUX system with customers and partners. You help to evolve the product roadmap and feature definition with deep customer, domain and product understanding. You are a Railway Industry expert and continue to position KONUX as a thought leader and provider of transformational products. You will work closely with sales, marketing, product management and engineering teams to position the product and vision to address the customers in the most optimal way. With your deep customer understanding, including maintenance regimes, maintenance tasks, impact on availability etc you become the trusted technical expert at the customer and KONUX. It is our mission to develop the best predictive maintenance solution in the world for our railway clients by providing state-of-the-art technology, support and service for our systems and by surpassing client expectations. You will be based in northern Germany and work remotely.
Apply now and work on real challenges that matter. Inspired by technology, driven in nature, excited by impact. We empower you to take ownership and drive transformation. Together.
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- A dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
- Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
- Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, g subsidization of on-site gym
- 27 days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Additional days off for specific volunteering activities
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
- Support business development, pre-sales efforts and sales with subject matter expertise for current and future products
- Responsible for scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of transformational values to win technical confidence from customers
- Foster relationships with technical decision makers and influencers at the customers
- Become the trusted technical liaison at future and current customers
- Represent the customer throughout the product definition and development process at KONUX
- Collect customer product feedback and provide it to KONUX Product and Engineering teams including full context on customer’s perspective
- Identify commonalities between customers’ processes and tools to drive KONUX product value proposition towards a common transformative system for the rail industry
- BS/MS in Physics, Engineering, Data Science or a related field
- 1-5 years of experience in the rail industry, preferably with a focus on railway infrastructure
- Experience working in a fast paced company transforming an industry
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, industry experts, partners and strategic third parties
- Traveling would be required for at least 50% of the time
- German & English Business Proficiency is required for this role
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning. Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!