Recruiter: Andreea Chirilov
At KONUX, we want to make railways the mobility choice of tomorrow. To get there, we connect networks of smart sensors and algorithms to solve today’s capacity and reliability problems.
Apply now, and work on real-world challenges that matter.
This is a position with both leadership and hands-on responsibilities. At KONUX we believe in Engineering leaders that code every day.
- Lead and develop a team of (currently 3) DevOps engineers, help them grow and improve their craft.
- As part of the DevOps guild, define standards and improve our infrastructure across product lines.
- As part of a cross-functional product team you work with software developers and data scientists to build the infrastructure we need. You use Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, Spinnaker and a variety of AWS services.
- You work to improve security, performance and cost of our environments
- You build infrastructure as code as well as reproducible changes to our environments.
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary based on market research, plus equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity)
- A Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a. – you decide what to spend it on
- Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the Munich office ~2 days per week
- Your choice of laptop
- We support your well-being: Free on-site gym membership and access to mental health app
- 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- We support volunteering activities with 2 days extra vacation
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years in software engineering roles, out of which 3+ years experience in DevOps engineering.
- Experience in leading, coaching and mentoring high-performance technical teams in a business context
- Extensive experience with container concepts (Docker), container orchestration (Kubernetes), deployment automation, and extensive knowledge of public cloud platforms (AWS/GCP)
- Experience in defining infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Experience in managing and setting up database clusters (NoSQL, SQL), Linux based operating systems (Ubuntu/Debian), and scripting/coding experience (Bash, Python).
- Strong system-level troubleshooting skills.
- Ideal candidates also have experience working as Software engineers.
- Sharing the KONUX Mentality, incl. a Growth Mindset, Resilience and Flexibility.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.