Recruiter: Andreea Chirilov
At KONUX, we want to make railways the mobility choice of tomorrow. To get there, we connect networks of smart sensors and algorithms to solve today’s capacity and reliability problems.
Apply now, and work on real-world challenges that matter.
This is a position with both leadership and hands-on responsibilities. At KONUX we believe in Engineering leaders that code every day.
- Lead and develop a team of (currently 4) QA engineers, help them grow and improve their craft.
- As part of the QA guild, define standards and improve our quality across product lines.
- As part of a cross-functional product team you collaborate with Frontend and Backend Engineers and build the necessary infrastructure for new features being developed: You use Bitbucket, Jenkins, Sonar, Cypress and a variety of AWS services
- Compile test plans based on technical specifications
- Develop automated tests covering functional and non-functional requirements
- Ensure high quality of your team’s output and keep your team members accountable on delivering to the agreed standards
- Improve our overall approach on Quality Assurance defined by our general testing strategy, development standards and best practices, as well as selection of tools and frameworks
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary based on market research, plus equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity)
- A Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a. – you decide what to spend it on
- Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the Munich office ~2 days per week
- Your choice of laptop
- We support your well-being: Free on-site gym membership and access to mental health app
- 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- We support volunteering activities with 2 days extra vacation
Things you bring to the table
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years experience in QA and automated testing
- Experience in leading, coaching and mentoring high-performance technical teams in a business context
- Experience in UI testing (e.g. Cypress), API testing and consumer-driven contracts
- Experience in challenging technical designs with respect to quality requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence decisions in a cross-functional team
- Experience working with agile-minded methodologies
- Sharing the KONUX Mentality, incl. a Growth Mindset, Resilience and Flexibility
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision-making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.