Recruiter: Andreea Chirilov
You make sure railway gets the attention it deserves in the green mobility debate, and you find creative ways to demonstrate the potential of AI for a truly exciting and future-proof railway system. By leveraging key team members, our existing network, and our technological excellence, you make KONUX’s voice heard and help us become the strongest AI brand in railway.
Apply now and work on real challenges that matter. Inspired by technology, driven in nature, excited by impact. We empower you to take ownership and drive transformation. Together.
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary based on market research, plus equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity)
- A Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a. – you decide what to spend it on
- Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the Munich office ~2 days per week
- Your choice of laptop
- We support your well-being: Free on-site gym membership and access to mental health app
- 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- We support volunteering activities with 2 days extra vacation
- Develop an impactful communications strategy
- You develop compelling content for web sites, blog posts, social media, newsletters, press releases etc. and you drive digital campaigns
- You build and maintain relationships and you tell our story, e.g. in the tech/startup ecosystem, the green mobility community, etc.
- Work closely with executives to develop their external narrative and support them on a variety of external-facing activities such as media briefings, events, and more
- Coach and empower key people within the organization to become ambassadors of the brand
- You drive (or support) engagement programs (e.g. advisory boards, Startup Alliance, etc.)
- Leverage partnerships/memberships and represent KONUX at high-profile international organizations (e.g. WEF, UNIFE)
- You are responsible for all industry events KONUX attends, including strategy, budget planning, production, and associated communications
What you can bring to the table
- You understand our business challenges and think strategically about marketing and communications
- You can manage projects end-to-end and you don’t mind getting your hands dirty
- You are creative and daring; you embrace the challenge of developing our modern and original brand in a way that works for the established rail industry
- You write engaging content and you have full business fluency in English
- You easily connect with people and you are a great storyteller; you ideally have an existing network of relevant contacts
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision-making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.