As our Senior Financial Controller (m/f/x), you will be a critical partner to the leadership team and will be responsible for creating business metrics to assess project performance. You define and drive key FP&A processes, such as forecasting, reporting, and analysis. You will report to our Head of Finance and support them in ensuring compliance with the company standards and regulatory requirements.
Apply now and work on real challenges that matter. Inspired by technology, driven in nature, excited by impact. We empower you to take ownership and drive transformation. Together.
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity! Follow the link and find out more.)
- A dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
- Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
- Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g subsidization of on-site gym or mental health app licence
- 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Volunteering activities
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: You support the budgeting process and key stakeholders (Heads/Team Leads, C-Level). We run our budget process once a year, updating the forecast every month; this role will take the lead in managing the process
- Business Performance and Analytics: You consolidate information and data from various sources, incorporating financial and non-financial metrics, to communicate insights to financial and non-financial stakeholders, including investors, regional managers, budget owners, and C-Suite
- Business Partnering: You act as a strategic partner to the business, you understand (changing) needs, you develop and maintain the integrated group financial model - in short, you help build a top-class Finance function that enables the company to scale rapidly
- Data Quality: You maintain the Finance Data Warehouse and ensure high data quality. You support the implementation of tools and processes to deliver accurate and relevant information and KPIs (both financial and non-financial) to budget owner
- Process & Productivity: You enhance team productivity by automating reporting and analysis. You work closely with our Accounting team and our ERP service provider to ensure our systems are highly automated and FP&A is able to gather the necessary data without friction
- You think strategically and have a high level of business acumen
- Your working style is structured and analytical, enabling you to solve complex problems
- You have proven experience with BI/Reporting tools, profound Excel skills (Google Sheets is a plus), basic SQL skills, and you have an understanding of coding in VBA or Java Script
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, meaning that you are able to develop ideas independently, ready to get hands-on and drive projects to completion, and you are willing to multitask as needed in a fast-changing environment
- You have excellent communication skills and build strong relationships easily
- You probably hold a degree with a sound analytical background (Computer Science, Economics, Business Admin, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar), and you have a minimum of 3 years of relevant practical experience
- You are familiar with HGB reporting standards and you have full business proficiency in English
Nice to Have
- German language proficiency
- Knowledge of US GAAP
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision-making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!