Recruiter: Andreea Chirilov
At KONUX, we want to make railways the mobility choice of tomorrow. To get there, we connect networks of smart sensors and algorithms to solve today’s capacity and reliability problems.
As a (Senior) DevOps Engineer at KONUX, you will be responsible to keep our infrastructure in perfect shape, to continuously develop and monitor it in order to provide the best experience to our customers. You will closely collaborate with your teammates in a cross-functional team and you will assist other departments in solving technical issues related to cloud infrastructure and networking.
Apply now and work on real challenges that matter.
- As part of a cross-functional team you collaborate with Frontend and Backend Engineers and provision the necessary infrastructure for new features being developed.
- You also collaborate with other DevOps Engineers to build and maintain our CI/CD pipelines used by all our development teams. You use Bitbucket, Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, and Spinnaker and you ensure high standardization and availability of all pipelines.
- You continuously monitor and tune configurations to optimize the performance and costs of our system.
- You review and improve security features of our environments.
- You build infrastructure as code and foster code reviews to ensure alignment as well as reliable and reproducible changes to our environments.
- You collaborate with other teams to improve the deployment process and general operation of our system.
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary based on market research, plus equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity)
- A Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a. – you decide what to spend it on
- Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the Munich office ~2 days per week
- Your choice of laptop
- We support your well-being: Free on-site gym membership and access to mental health app
- 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- We support volunteering activities with 2 days extra vacation
What you bring to the table
- A university degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- 5+ years in software engineering roles, out of which 3+ years experience in DevOps engineering.
- Demonstrable experience with container concepts (Docker), container orchestration (Kubernetes), deployment automation, and extensive knowledge of public cloud platforms (AWS/GCP)
- Experience in defining infrastructure as code (Terraform), and continuously improving these pieces of craftsmanship.
- Experience in managing and setting up database clusters (NoSQL, SQL), Linux based operating systems (Ubuntu/Debian), and scripting/coding experience (Bash, Python).
- Strong system-level troubleshooting skills.
- Ideal candidates have also experience working as Software engineers.
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment, and full working proficiency in English.
- Sharing the KONUX Mentality, incl. a Growth Mindset, Resilience and Flexibility.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision-making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.