Recruiter: Andreea Chirilov
We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for Rail Switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry. As a (Senior) Data Engineer in our Software Department, you work in a cross functional team of engineers that focus on extending our predictive maintenance system and on delivering new features to our users. You construct ETL pipelines to ingest data from various sources, you transform the data into appropriate formats and integrate models from our Analytics Department to extract relevant insights for our customers. You own the production code of the pipelines and, together with your team, ensure end-to-end functionality of the features.
Apply now and work on real challenges that matter. Inspired by technology, driven in nature, excited by impact. We empower you to take ownership and drive transformation. Together.
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity! Follow the link and find out more.)
- A dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
- Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the office ~2 days per week, depending on the situation
- Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
- Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g subsidization of on-site gym or mental health app licence
- 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Volunteering activities
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
- Work in a crossfunctional team of engineers to extend our predictive maintenance system and deliver new features to our users.
- Develop data pipelines (ETLs for ingestion, cleansing, transformation, persistence etc.) and integrate models from our Analytics department into our production environment
- Extend our Data Lake with data flows and data structures
- Deliver robust and scalable solutions to ensure high availability and extendability of our services
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience
- Expert in Python
- Expert in Apache Spark
- Experience writing production code
- Very good knowledge on AWS big data services (S3, lake formation, EMR, Hadoop, Glue etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of different database technologies SQL, NoSQL, object-relational databases
- Sharing the KONUX Culture, incl. a Growth Mindset, Resilience and Flexibility
- Full working proficiency in English
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision-making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!