Responsible Recruiter: Andreea Chirilov
We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for Rail Switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry. As a QA in the Data Science team at KONUX, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the insights we deliver to our clients. You will be an integral part of shipping new features that come out of research, as well as continuously monitoring the ongoing performance.
When pioneering a new technology, the unexpected is expected. Thus, the KONUX Culture includes a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility. This means: seeing setbacks as learning opportunities and encouraging you to drive harder. Improving continuously by failing fast and learning fast. Staying up when the going gets tough. Thinking and acting without barriers within a highly dynamic environment, based on data driven decisions. If you share that mentality...Apply and become a part of the KONUX vision: Transform railway operations for a sustainable future!
- Work with data scientists and software developers and product owners to define how to best ensure the quality of the data products and insights we deliver to our customers
- Collaborate with the team and outside stakeholders to set up continuous monitoring for our features
- Define, track and act on KPIs that visualize algorithmic performance and alert us of possible problems
- Work with the team to drive the highest possible quality without introducing bottlenecks into the development process
- Work with the software team and it’s QA people to ensure alignment
- Extensive experience, or a degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years experience in a quality-related role
- Experience with manual as well as automated testing
- Experience in Python, for writing automated tests
- A team player with a self-directed, reliable, initiative-taking, autonomous working style and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills, incl. business fluency in English
- Sharing the KONUX Culture, incl. a Growth Mindset, Resilience and Flexibility
- Experience in designing KPI dashboards would be an advantage
- Ideally you bring experience with testing machine learning models
Don't Apply If
- You don’t have experience with automated testing
- You feel that the KONUX Culture is not for you
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. A career at KONUX is for those who want to be at the forefront of analytics, working to make notable improvements to train reliability which affects hundreds of commuters every day. Our culture prioritizes the customer first, and all employees are expected and empowered to take ownership of their daily responsibilities. If this sounds like the type of environment you thrive in, then we want to hear from you!
At KONUX, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- 27 days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid
- Flexible working conditions and home office equipment