Responsible Recruiter: Andreea Chirilov
We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for Rail Switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry. As a Software QA Engineer at KONUX you are an important part of our company’s product development process. Our tests ensure that our software runs smoothly and meets customer needs while being cost-effective, before any change hits the code base. As quality gate keeper you will not only provide these automated tests, but you will also keep your teammates responsible for their tests - testing is team effort. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
When pioneering a new technology, the unexpected is expected. Thus, the KONUX Culture includes a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility. This means: seeing setbacks as learning opportunities and encouraging you to drive harder. Improving continuously by failing fast and learning fast. Staying up when the going gets tough. Thinking and acting without barriers within a highly dynamic environment, based on data driven decisions. If you share that mentality...Apply and become a part of the KONUX vision: Transform railway operations for a sustainable future!
- Producing a concise and clear picture of product quality from concept to product release
- Development of automated tests such as functional testing, regression testing, and load testing
- Driving the quality assurance in reviews and at all phases of the software development cycle - ad as advocate for our quality
- Contributing to overall Quality Assurance best practices, strategy and methodology
- Reviewing functional and technical specifications to develop test plans
- Facilitating code walkthroughs and reviews, and ensuring that the code conforms to well-accepted development and quality standards
- Advising and encouraging QA practices to keep testing and verification a key part of the entire development pipeline
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years experience in QA and automated testing (not manual testing)
- Ability to read and critique software architecture/designs/code to increase testability and maintainability
- Ability to easily communicate, influence and adapt to working in a cross-functional and/or remote environment
- Ability to work with Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Sharing the KONUX Culture, incl. a Growth Mindset, Resilience and Flexibility
Nice to Have
- You can check of one or more of these buzzwords: Python, Jenkins, Kubernetes, AWS
Don't Apply If
- If you are not a coder - as we are not interested in manual testing.
- You feel that the KONUX Culture is not for you
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. A career at KONUX is for those who want to be at the forefront of analytics, working to make notable improvements to train reliability which affects hundreds of commuters every day. Our culture prioritizes the customer first, and all employees are expected and empowered to take ownership of their daily responsibilities. If this sounds like the type of environment you thrive in, then we want to hear from you!
At KONUX, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- 27 days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid
- Flexible working conditions and home office equipment