Responsible Recruiter: Steffen Rahm
We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry. As a Senior Product Manager, You will be responsible for guiding the evolution of the KONUX system and how it solves the biggest problems of our customers to make railway to mobility choice of tomorrow. You will closely collaborate with users and internal development resources. Based on your technical understanding, you will translate industry needs into viable software solutions power by AI and IIoT. When pioneering a new technology, the unexpected is expected. Thus, the KONUX Culture includes a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility. This means: seeing setbacks as learning opportunities and encouraging you to drive harder. Improving continuously by failing fast and learning fast. Staying up when the going gets tough. Thinking and acting without barriers within a highly dynamic environment, based on data driven decisions. If you share that culture...Apply and become a part of the KONUX vision: Transform railway operations for a sustainable future!
- Lead and consult during the full product lifecycle, covering problem validation, solution validation and research, feature definition incl. scoping and prototyping, rollout and post-release phase.
- Act as key liaison between our Engineering teams (including Software, Data Science and Hardware) and customers after rollout, in order to derive insights and actions from customers´ feedback.
- Inspire your colleagues to solve problems and advocate product excellence by constantly prioritizing the right things in order to maximize our impact.
- Research, understand and document our customers' needs and how to implement them in our product.
- Support and facilitate ideation workshops and use outcomes to define new features.
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the team will work on next and provides the right kind of guidance for different stakeholders
- Own product requirements, strategy and roadmaps for core features.
- Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap and business strategy.
- Develop collateral including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, based on your insights.
- Lead and coordinate product launch efforts with marketing, sales, operations and other customer-facing teams
- You acquired a deep understanding for Business, IT and Engineering during a Bachelors/Masters degree
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience in building complex, large scale, enterprise level software
- Strong ability to empathize with diverse personas, synthesize information, and develop actionable recommendations and gain buy-in from peers and leadership.
- Experience managing products in a fast-paced and highly agile environment, ability to prioritize under uncertainty
- Demonstrated ability to deliver sound business and financial acumen to help lead teams to execute against that strategy to deliver business results.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, incl. the ability to collaborate with and also lead cross-functional teams and peers, as well as building strong relationships with customers and strategic third parties.
- Business fluency in English
- Sharing the KONUX Culture, incl. a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility
- Experience in a comparable role within railway ecosystem will be highly beneficial
Don´t Apply If
- You do not have several years of hands-on product management experience in a comparable field
- You're not excited by the opportunities in the railway industry
- You feel the KONUX Culture is not for you
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. A career at KONUX is for those who want to be at the forefront of analytics, working to make notable improvements to train reliability which affects hundreds of commuters every day. Our culture prioritizes the customer first, and all employees are expected and empowered to take ownership of their daily responsibilities. If this sounds like the type of environment you thrive in, then we want to hear from you!
At KONUX, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- 27 days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid
- Flexible working conditions and home office equipment