Responsible Recruiter: Andreea Chirilov
As a Senior Backend Developer at KONUX, you will build and expand our complex predictive analytics platform which is already changing the way large railway companies manage their infrastructure. You will work with an agile crew of talented developers in the fields of distributed systems, data ingestion and machine learning. KONUX developers learn and adapt quickly, and are not afraid to tinker with existing tools, and to stay up to date and test new technologies.
Apply now and work on real challenges that matter. Inspired by technology, driven in nature, excited by impact. We empower you to take ownership and drive transformation. Together.
Your Benefits Package
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- A dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
- Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the office ~2 days per week, depending on the situation
- Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
- Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g subsidization of on-site gym
- 27 days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Additional days off for specific volunteering activities
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
- Build and maintain a highly scalable framework for ingesting, transforming, enhancing and presenting data at large scales
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on design, coding, testing, documentation, deployment and debugging, and optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability - make it work - make it nice - make it fast
- Help improve our code quality through writing tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to technology, algorithms and products
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years in hands-on Java (Python) coding experience
- Experience working in a cloud environment (f.e. AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages (f.e. Python, Perl, Shell Scripting)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a distributed team and to work using Agile methodologies
- Sharing the KONUX Culture, incl. a Growth Mindset, Resilience and Flexibility
- Experience in front-end development is a plus
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Transform Railway Operations for a Sustainable Future
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!