Responsible Recruiter: Steffen Rahm
We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry. As Head of Program Management, you will be responsible for controlling the interdisciplinary development and delivery of the overall KONUX´s SaaS Solution, including all its components from IIoT devices to user interfaces. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will set and accelerate the pace for our Engineering (Software, Hardware and Data Science) and Product department, and also lead a small team of Product Owners and Project Managers. Given the high degree of interdisciplinarity and complexity between those stakeholders, your contribution will be crucial to fulfil our vision. This requires you to foresee obstacles, mitigate risks and clear the path for the team to deliver supreme quality products within ambitious timelines, and always keep motivation high while driving the organization forward. When pioneering a new technology, the unexpected is expected. Thus, the KONUX Culture includes a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility. This means: seeing setbacks as learning opportunities and encouraging you to drive harder. Improving continuously by failing fast and learning fast. Staying up when the going gets tough. Thinking and acting without barriers within a highly dynamic environment, based on data driven decisions. If you share that mentality: Apply and become a part of the KONUX vision: Transform railway operations for a sustainable future!
- Tracking, analyzing and presenting engineering and product teams´ progress on release plans and roadmaps
- Owning detailed, ambitious project schedules and delivering to commitments with an ability to see all interdependencies for every deliverable and milestone
- Ensuring alignment with cross company efforts and goals.
- Setting the pace for Product and Engineering organisation and staff
- Identifying criticality in the schedule, raising visibility on any decision or deviation from plan early, and ensuring resolution in time
- Taking ownership for goals and key topics in our Engineering department if needed
- Line management responsibility for a small team of Product Owners and Project Managers
- Challenge, inspire and motivate teams to exceed expectations
- 7+ years working experience in a technical development environment and 3+ years project leadership experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional teams in an agile growth oriented environment, incl. extensive knowledge in Project Management tools (Agile development, JIRA)
- Experience in industrial large-scale systems and strong system-level thinking
- Ability to identify and track complex dependencies across multiple internal and external teams while working with a wide variety of personalities
- Flexibility and availability to work under pressure to ensure deliveries are on time, within budget and meet identified specifications
- Excellent communication skills, including full business fluency in English
- Sharing the KONUX Culture, incl. a Growth Mindset, Resilience and Flexibility
Don’t Apply if
- You feel the KONUX Culture is not for you
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. A career at KONUX is for those who want to be at the forefront of analytics, working to make notable improvements to train reliability which affects hundreds of commuters every day. Our culture prioritizes the customer first, and all employees are expected and empowered to take ownership of their daily responsibilities. If this sounds like the type of environment you thrive in, then we want to hear from you!
At KONUX, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- 27 days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid
- Flexible working conditions and home office equipment