Responsible Recruiter: Steffen Rahm
We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry. As the "IoT Device Quality Engineer", you will be a part of our Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management team, reporting directly to the Head of Operations. You will own all Quality Management (QM) activities for our IIoT device, including commercial scale production delivered by external suppliers. Working in close collaboration with Supply Chain Management and Hardware Engineering, your contribution will be crucial to the success of our very first commercial-scale delivery. When pioneering a new technology, the unexpected is expected. Thus, the KONUX Culture includes a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility. This means: Improving continuously by failing fast and learning fast. Bouncing back when the going gets tough. Thinking and acting without barriers within a highly dynamic environment. If you share that mentality...Apply and become a part of the KONUX vision: Transform railway operations for a sustainable future!
- Planning and execution of all QM tasks for our IIoT Device throughout the entire product life cycle, including an emphasis on commercial production.
- Ensuring risk-minimized achievement of project goals within defined quality, time and cost framework
- Owning the device production quality part in ISO 9001 Audits
- Definition and monitoring of QM processes and QM metrics for suppliers
- Supervising and supporting our suppliers´ production processes as well as their risk management strategy
- Acting as first point of contact for suppliers with regards to all quality related matters
- Conducting supplier audits
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and contractual requirements
- 5+ years of experience with QM systems and QM methods applied to complex IIoT devices
- 3+ years of experience in the fields of development, production or certification
- 2+ years of experience in quality supplier management
- 2+ years of experience with risk management methodologies (esp. FMEA) and problem solving methodologies
- Degree in the field of Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or equivalent
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standards
- Business fluency both in German and English is mandatory
- Valid driving license
Don´t Apply If
- You do not have any experience with Quality Management related to complex IIoT devices
- You do not have any experience in supplier management
- You feel that the KONUX Culture is not for you
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. A career at KONUX is for those who want to be at the forefront of analytics, working to make notable improvements to train reliability which affects hundreds of commuters every day. Our culture prioritizes the customer first, and all employees are expected and empowered to take ownership of their daily responsibilities. If this sounds like the type of environment you thrive in, then we want to hear from you!
At KONUX, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- 27 days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid
- Flexible working conditions and home office equipment