Responsible Recruiter: Steffen Rahm
We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry. As the Bid Manager at KONUX, you will be responsible for all customer offering and pricing processes. Furthermore, you will lead the internal process to win complex public tenders to ensure long term business growth. In this position you will be part of the global sales team and report directly to the Head of Sales. When pioneering a new technology, the unexpected is expected. Thus, the KONUX Culture includes a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility. This means: seeing setbacks as learning opportunities and encouraging you to drive harder. Improving continuously by failing fast and learning fast. Staying up when the going gets tough. Thinking and acting without barriers within a highly dynamic environment, based on data driven decisions. If you share that culture...Apply and become a part of the KONUX vision: Transform railway operations for a sustainable future!
- Screening of the public tenders publication to understand market trends and identify the potential projects. Ensure the conduct of the Go/No Go process
- Assess requirements of public tenders in terms of timeline and needed documents
- Lead a multidisciplinary team (sales, engineering, legal,...) through the tender process
- Track timelines, milestones and deadlines, make sure predefined processes are met.
- Collect and consolidate the final offer and tender documents
- Constantly improve the tender blueprint and deal shape.
- Ensure consistency of all KONUX offers globally
- Support the customer team internal program management, including sales management, CRM-tool administration, company financial forecast, market analysis
- Extensive experience in project management and complex tendering processes
- 3+ years experience in a comparable position in a public procurement sector
- Structured, accurate and result-oriented working style
- Relentless work ethic, tireless enthusiasm for the mission and team player personality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in German and English. Any other language is a clear plus.
- Sharing the KONUX Culture, incl. a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility
Don’t Apply If
- You don’t have a growth mindset in the fast-moving startup environment where ad-hoc requests have to be balanced with long-term goals
- You have no experience with the public procurement process.
- You are not passionate about learning new technologies and shape procurement/tender processes.
- You feel that the KONUX Culture is not for you
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. A career at KONUX is for those who want to be at the forefront of analytics, working to make notable improvements to train reliability which affects hundreds of commuters every day. Our culture prioritizes the customer first, and all employees are expected and empowered to take ownership of their daily responsibilities. If this sounds like the type of environment you thrive in, then we want to hear from you!
At KONUX, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- 27 days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid
- Flexible working conditions and home office equipment