Responsible Recruiter: Andreea Chirilov
We have built KONUX Connect, the first IIoT system in the rail industry designed for AI solutions. As a Frontend Developer, you will work collaboratively with engineers and product designers to breathe life into our user interfaces on our platform. Ideal candidates learn and adapt quickly and will be able to use every tool at their disposal to understand and effectively tackle hard problems. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You will be working with an agile team of fullstack professionals while also being in close contact with our other teams and product managers shaping the customer-facing side of our core product.
When pioneering a new technology, the unexpected is expected. Thus, the KONUX Culture includes a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility. This means: seeing setbacks as learning opportunities and encouraging you to drive harder. Improving continuously by failing fast and learning fast. Staying up when the going gets tough. Thinking and acting without barriers within a highly dynamic environment, based on data driven decisions. If you share that mentality...Apply and become a part of the KONUX vision: Transform railway operations for a sustainable future!
- Rocksolid code is your signature, as you are known for your clean and elegant implementation style.
- Mentor junior team-mates and offer help when needed. They know you will be the next instance for the hard problems if needed.
- Code reviews are as normal as delivering beautiful, performant and bulletproof code. You understand yourself as a code quality gatekeeper like the others in the team.
- As “customer is king”, get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers. Interacting with the lead developer is as normal as giving high-quality feedback to PMs and POs.
- As today's success is the standard of tomorrow, you care about constant performance, usability and architecture improvements.
- Work in a cross functional team in a fast-paced environment by learning and contributing in different approaches.
- A degree in an IT-related subject and approx. 3 years of experience in software development
- You are a frontend developer who feels confident to build a B2B web application (React or Angular 2+, TypeScript, D3.js) who ideally does not hesitate to touch the backend when needed (Java, Spring Boot, SQL & NoSQL).
- You are a SaaS lover who can tackle problems in a holistic way.
- Experience with cloud-native applications (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker) and ability to tune our CI pipelines (Gitlab, Jenkins) if needed
- You have the tool- and mindset to be the foundation of a full stack team operating with scrum.
- Sharing the KONUX Culture, incl. a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility
- Full working proficiency in English
Nice to Have
- Experience with backend technologies such as Java, Python, Spring Boot
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
Don't Apply If
- You never touched React or Angular 2+ and you never build a B2B application
- If you are not willing to switch between different programming languages in the future
- You feel that the KONUX Culture is not for you
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. A career at KONUX is for those who want to be at the forefront of analytics, working to make notable improvements to train reliability which affects hundreds of commuters every day. Our culture prioritizes the customer first, and all employees are expected and empowered to take ownership of their daily responsibilities. If this sounds like the type of environment you thrive in, then we want to hear from you!
At KONUX, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- 27 days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid
- Flexible working conditions and home office equipment