Who We Are
Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world.
BrainStation (a Konrad Group brand) offers world-class digital skills training courses and bootcamps for professionals. in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, London, Miami, Toronto, and Vancouver. BrainStation has worked with over 500 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world.
We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners. If you're passionate, hardworking, and excited to produce great work, we would love to meet you.
About The Role
As the Coordinator, Brand, you are responsible for supporting the brand team in the development and execution of projects with the goal of driving brand integrity, awareness, employee engagement, and growth.
You will assist in the creation of brand activations, product information, and will help to manage the brand's online presence, including the company website and social media accounts. In this role, you will help to track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing and branding initiatives, and you will provide regular reports to the brand team and senior leadership.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of marketing and branding principles, as well as experience with design and digital marketing tools. You should also have excellent communication and organizational skills, and be able to work well both independently and as part of a team.The ideal candidate will bring a passion for high quality execution and is excited to build their career with a growing team.
What You'll Do
- Support the brand team's various projects, including photography, video, copywriting, graphic design, social media campaigns, and more
- Work with SEO tools to research, monitor, and maintain the SEO health of our digital properties
- Be responsible for various photography assignments, including events, team headshots, social media content, and office photography
- Develop projects from concept to completion
- Use a CMS to create and maintain site content
- Collaborate with global teams to create and curate content
- Help lead end-to-end video production projects of varying complexity
- Develop, write, and edit authoritative content for our websites
- Concept, create, and manage social media content
- Manage and maintain editorial calendars for content, email marketing, and social media
- Identify new channels and distribution methods to increase engagement and the size of our audience
- Ensure that all outputs are consistent and aligned with the global brand
- Work closely with other members of the marketing and sales teams, as well as with external partners and vendors
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with photography and video production
- Proficient with creative design tools such as Figma, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong track record in collaborating with stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Love of learning and willingness to take on new challenges and learn new skills
- Self-motivated with a proven work ethic
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of content management systems is an asset
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual tech & travel allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.