Konrad is a next-generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard-working people who are lifelong learners.
Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
Konrad is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to join us as a Coordinator, Talent in our Toronto office. In this multifaceted role, you will work collaboratively with our Global Talent team to recruit top talent and ensure amazing candidate experiences. As the Coordinator, Talent, you have a passion for talking to people and are eager to grow your career within talent and recruiting.
- Act as a point of contact for candidate inquiries
- Conduct phone screens
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by scheduling, meeting and greeting candidates
- Work within our applicant tracking system to post job openings and manage pipeline
- Coordinate on-campus recruitment programs and job fairs
- Champion Konrad’s employment brand and vision
Successful candidates will have
- Strong organizational skill
- Excel/data skills
- Experience working with ATS systems is a bonus
- Previous recruitment experience is an asset, but not a requirement
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual tech & travel allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.