Who we are
Konrad is a next-generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard-working people who are lifelong learners.
About the role
Konrad is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in our Toronto office. This individual will be responsible for sourcing and identifying top talent to join our team. This role is best suited for someone with 2-3+ years of experience in recruitment, preferably recruiting for technology roles.
What you'll do
- Conduct phone screens
- Attend on campus university hiring events
- Manage relationships with universities and colleges
- Monitor online job postings and update as necessary
- Manage campus recruitment programs and job fairs
- Champion Konrad’s employment brand and vision
- 2-3+ years recruitment experience, ideally recruiting Developers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a passion for technology
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excel/data skills
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual tech & travel allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.