Who We Are
Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
About The Role
What You’ll Do
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant frontend code in collaboration with our world class team.
- Build beautiful custom frontend interfaces for enterprise-grade web applications and websites
- Participate in code review and perform extensive testing to ensure we deliver high quality software.
- Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of our team.
- 1-3 years experience building and delivering modern production-grade web applications in a team environment
- An eye for detail when implementing front end designs
- Extensive frontend JS framework experience using React or Angular or Vue
- Deep understanding of each of the parts that make up a modern frontend (working with APIs, frontend routing, state management, optimization, caching, security)
- Fundamental knowledge of core web principals (HTTP, the DOM, SSL, web servers)
- Great interpersonal skills - we work very closely together as a team and require a lot of communication.
- A proactive personality, and a desire to deliver your best work.
- A love for improving software development workflows and processes.
Nice to have
- Custom development with Next.js, Gatsby, Remix.js, or similar is an asset
- Experience working with cloud environments (AWS or Google Cloud or Azure)
- Experience working with GraphQL APIs
- Experience with modern JS bundlers (Webpack or Vite or ESBuild)
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual tech & travel allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.