Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Konrad is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to join us as a Specialist, Talent Acquisition in our San José office. This individual will be responsible for sourcing and identifying top talent to join our team. This role is best suited for someone with 2-3+ years of experience in recruitment, preferably recruiting for technology roles.
- Conduct phone screens
- Manage hiring processes from initial interview to offer
- Monthly talent reporting and analysis
- Monitor online job postings and update as necessary
- Manage relationships with universities and colleges
- Manage campus recruitment programs and job fairs
- Champion Konrad’s employment brand and vision
Successful candidates will have
- 2-3+ years recruitment experience
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication in english (advanced level)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excel/data skills
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Parental Leave Program
- Technology & Travel Allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.