Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Konrad is currently looking for a Director, Operations to operate and maintain our facilities and oversee our employee experience. Later this year, we are moving into a 40,000 sq/ft state of the art office in SoHo that is currently under construction.
- Budgeting and Cost Management/Control
- Negotiating and Vendor Contract Management
- Office staff Recruitment, Training, Management and Retention Strategies
- Monitoring and addressing daily operational issues
- Maintain and develop effective operational processes, practices, and tools
- Oversee Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Ongoing facility maintenance planning
- Develop and execute facility upgrade projects
- Operational oversight of all events in the facility
- Assist the VP, Operations to execute new facility build out
Successful candidates will have
- 5+ years of operations experience
- Proven ability in working independently
- Experience managing a team, including experience in managing shift schedules
- Confident, self starter, with the ability to operate in a rapidly evolving environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
- Highly process driven
- Strong focus on driving cost efficiencies
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.