Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
Konrad is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who is passionate about technology and people to join our Global Talent Acquisition team. This individual will work closely with our Senior Management team to set strategies for sourcing the best talent for our businesses and teams. They will be a leader for our Talent Coordinators and Specialist teams to ensure an amazing candidate experience. This role is best suited for someone with 4+ years experience in recruitment, preferably recruiting for technology roles.
- Coordinate talent strategy in conjunction with the global talent team
- Coordinate with team leads to forecast hiring requirements
- Monthly talent reporting and analysis
- Create, deploy and maintain advertising efforts across various online job boards
- Manage existing and develop new hiring relationships with universities and colleges
- Oversee hiring processes and maintain a world-class candidate experience
- Monitor online job postings and update as necessary
- Scheduling interviews
- Source and screen candidates
- Champion Konrad Group’s employment brand and vision
Successful candidates will have
- 4+ years recruitment experience, preferably in the digital space
- Significant experience with on-campus recruitment
- Strong communication skills, both over the phone and in person
- Strong organizational skills
- Thorough understanding and mastery of applicant tracking systems
- Strong Excel/data reporting skills
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.