Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
IT Support Specialist
Konrad is expanding to a large new facility in the heart of SoHo and we are looking for an IT Support Specialist to help us set up this new space and support our teams and processes as we scale out. As an IT Support Specialist you'll be responsible for managing level 1 and level 2 support tickets as well as facilitating new hire hardware deployment. Working within the operations team, your duties will require you to assist in maintaining team and office productivity. This role is ideal for IT Support Specialists that have 3-5 years of experience.
- Maintain hardware inventory and manage device repairs
- Manage IT tickets in a timely manner to meet SLAs
- Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team ● Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of our team
Successful candidates will have
- Google Workspace (formerly GSuite) admin experience required.
- Ubiquiti hardware and software experience is an asset
- WiFi and Networking experience is required
- IT System Administrator technical degree/background is an asset
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with the following platforms: MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android.
- Experience with VMWare specifically Workspace One UEM and FreshService inventory management.
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.